Blueberry Coconut Flour Muffins
Great wheat free, sugar free blue berry muffins. Perfect for breakfast or as snack with cream cheese
Write a review
- 3 organic pastured eggs
- 2 TBS. butter
- 2 TBS. coconut milk or whole milk
- 2-3 TBS. honey
- 8 oz. organic fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- Blend all ingredients in a mixer or if by hand, whisk wet ingredients and then add dry.
- Add blueberries last by hand folding in with spatula.
- Pour batter into muffin tins.
- Bake at 400 f. for 15 minutes.
- * On SCD use 1/2 tsp. baking soda instead
Life with IBD http://lifewithibd.com/